Sunday, June 12, 2011

Atlanta Trip

At the end of May, we took a mini weekend trip to Atlanta ON May 27th-May 29th. My step brother Sergi graduated from high school. We drove down to Georgia to spend some time with my dad and his family. It was fun, my little sister Gabby was down there too so I got to see her. It had been a year since we saw each other, so it was a good time.

We also got to spend some time with Jason's dad and his fiance. That Saturday we went to Six Flags White Water Park. It was a water park with a lot of water slides. I like water slides, but cannot ride roller coasters. I am a wimp, Gabby, Sergi, and Jason talked me into riding this ride called the Tornado. You sit in a inner tube for four people and ride down this tube which drops you drastically and then you swing back and forth in this tunnel. I was so terrified, I crouched down the whole time and screamed. It was so scary, but after I was amazed I did it and survived.


No comments:

Post a Comment