Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Sister's Visit to Nashville

My sister Gabby came to visit us in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. She came with us when we drove back from Atlanta. It was fun to show her our apartment, Nashville, and just spend some time with her. We took a day trip to Nashville to show her the sites. For lunch we went to the Hard Rock Cafe here. She had this awesome drink with a fruit salad on the top side of the glass. We hit some of the shops on Broadway and we ate White Castle burgers, they were delicious. It was really good to spend some time with my little sister. Technically, she should be younger sister since she is taller than me now but she will always be my little sister. Love you lots Gabby.


Jason and I by a guitar pick in Nashville



Gabby and I by Elvis in Nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment