Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We decided we needed a vacation and took a trip to visit Jason's family in Virginia.  Along the way we went to Virginia Beach.  It was a very nice time.  It was fun to play in the water and feel the sand under your toes.  Jason and Chad (Jason's younger brother) tried to get me ride on a bogey board.  Unfortunately the first night I was feeling sick and the waves were not helping Surprisingly the water was very warm and the hotel we stayed in was just off the boardwalk.    

Jason's Mom and brothers and I

Jason and I

Virgina Beach sunrise

Jason and I on the boardwalk

our view from the hotel and the boardwalk

A slide on the beach
Sadly, the last day we were there the fire in North Carolina blew in smoke and made it hard to be outside but we were able to walk around in the stores and enjoy the beach again. It was a good week off and just spending time with family.  Also, we took family pictures so I posted some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment