Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trials and Blessings

Lately, I feel like I have been in a rut of trials.  I have been trying to figure out for a few weeks what I was doing with my life education wise.  I found out that my Early Childhood Education major was going to take me an extra semester to finish.  I am getting sick of school and just ready to be done.  I have been in school for awhile and just want to start a new chapter in my life.  

Luckily for me Jason found the Liberal Studies Major with an emphasis in teaching and learning.  It is a shorter route to what I want to do, and when I graduate I can take a few classes while I work to get my teaching license. It works out perfectly because he and I will now graduate in May 2012 and when he gets a real job we will probably move closer to where his job is.  I have an awesome counselor who it made possible. Thanks to many prayers from family members I am feeling extremely blessed.  

On top of that, I got asked to speak in the Spanish and our ward about the Lord's covenant people.  I think the Lord needed to remind me of the blessings we receive when we strive to live up to our covenants. I am glad the trial is over but glad for the lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment