Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update on our life as of now

It has been awhile since I have posted so here it goes.  We both will be graduating in May and we are excited.  Jason will be getting his masters degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, aka human resources.  I will finally finish my undergraduate in Liberal Studies, but I plan to still teach K-3rd grade.  Just going about it in a shorter way. 

As of now we are open to new things. Jason is busy apply for jobs and trying to finish his thesis.  The future is an open book right now. It is exciting but a little scary at once.  Luckily, for me I would not take this adventure with anyone else but Jason.  He is such a wonderful husband.  I am still working as an after care teacher and busy in Primary.  I also am working on a huge project of lesson plans so I can graduate.  It will be nice to be done and see where life takes us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment