Monday, July 16, 2012

Faith, prayers and love

I have to say I am grateful for trials even though they test your faith and stretch you. Luckily, I have my best friend and husband Jason by my side.   We have both been graduated for a few months now and luckily the place that Jason did his assistant ship kept him beyond graduation. Jason has been applying to many jobs and has had many interviews but no job offers yet. He has so much to offer and I know the right job is out there and we just have not found it yet. 
 
 We are trying to be patient and keeping our faith and trusting in the Lord to place a job in our path.  It has been very comforting to know that someone like the Lord is in charge of my life and if I just trust in him that he will provide a path for us and our future.  Thank goodness we have both had jobs to support ourselves. 


 We are both ready to move on and excited to see what the future has in store for us. Thank you to all our family and friends for your support and prayers.  I know we feel them and it is what gets us through trials. Many times I have felt like this lamb in the arms of our Savior. I can feel his arms around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment