Monday, July 16, 2012

My Preschool Job for Two Months

A few weeks after graduation I was offered a job at a preschool with three year olds.  It was a great experience and I loved the kids I worked with.  I learned that three year olds have a lot of energy and how to change pull ups.  I had never done that before. I learned to teach with a curriculum that was made for me and come up with crafts that dealt with the subject we were learning.  I loved the children and the sweet things they would say like, " I want to go to your house and play." It was so sweet. 

Unfortunately after two months I had to leave because it was not quite the right fit for me.  But, I am so grateful for the people I meet and the sweet children I was able to meet.
The Logo of my past job

No comments:

Post a Comment