Friday, October 26, 2012

My 27th Birthday

I turned 27 today, where does the time go?  I swear it was just yesterday that I was just learning to drive and all of a sudden I am 27.  Every birthday that I have is a blessing.  I was born premature and almost did not make it so I am blessed each year.  My heart always goes out to my birth mom who gave me live and I always wonder what she is doing on my birthday.  I have also been blessed with my mother now and am so grateful for all that she does for me. 

 I was complaining earlier that I was going to have to go to work on birthday.  I didn't have to go to work because I hurt my back and have been on leave from work for a week now.  So, for some reason on October 19th I woke up at 6:30am for no reason.  Jason had to leave early for work so he was gone already.  My mom had sent me my birthday package a few weeks early and so I was dying to open it.  I was good for a few hours and opened it about ten o'clock.  Inside the box was a sweet card from my mom and family friend Rafa.  I also got a gift card to Cafe Rio from my sister.  Jason and I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears so there was 2lbs of them in my box.  Also got a gift card to Kohl's and Victoria Secret.  Jason suprised me with tickets to a Utah Jazz game vs. Washington Wizards.  It was so sweet. He knows I love the Jazz and they were going to be in town close to where we live.  So, I am excited.

When he came home from work he came in with a dozen red roses and my other gift which was the 5th season to the Big Bang Theory.  I love that show, it makes me laugh.  We went to eat at Red Robin because they give out free birthday burgers if your a part of the Red royalty card. It was a good time.  We went to the store and spent some of my gift cards and I got stocked up on body sprays from Victoria Secret.  

My roses from Jason
It was a great birthday weekend.  I love cinnabons and we went and got some in stead of a birthday cake.  It was delicious.  I am so blessed to have a great family who loves me.  I had so many sweet messages and phone calls from people.  I am extremely grateful for all my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment