Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Years Eve 2012

New Years Eve we drove down to spend time with Jason's Dad and Laura and his brothers.  We played apples to apples and watched some sports. Apples to Apples was so funny to play with the people we played with.  It was a good night with a fire going all night in the fireplace.  We had good chili and yummy desserts to snack on all night.  I think I over ate that night.

At midnight we watched the ball drop and drank some sparkling cider.  I also was lucky to get my midnight kiss from Jason.  I love a New Year because it is a time to start over.  This year I have decided I want to be more spiritual.  I need to be better at scripture reading and coming closer to my Savior.  Also, I need to be better at working out.  Jason and I wanted to be better at working out.  We did pretty good the first few weeks of January.  Luckily, we have a gym in our apartment complex so we worked out together but then it got really cold. I need to suck it up and go more often.  

I hope everyone has a great 2013 and that this year brings you happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment