Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 2014-Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was on a Friday this year.  We were expecting lots of snow on Thursday the 13th.  Jason was so sweet and bought me a dozen roses earlier on Wednesday because we were not sure if we were going to be able to get out with the 10-12 inches we were expecting.  Unfortunately, I came down with a cold that weekend so we went to work on Valentines Day after we shoveled our cars out of 12 plus inches of snow.  We stayed home and rested on Valentine's Day and watched a movie.  We exchanged gifts, I got Jason a new white tie and some candy.  He got me some candy and some new bracelets and my beautiful flowers.  

Saturday I was feeling a little better so we weathered the cold weather and went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  It was so delicious and of course you cannot leave there without a piece of Cheesecake.  It was a great Valentine's Day weekend, we got to spend time with each other.  

Monday was President's Day and at work I had to be at a training from 8-5.  It was a long day but it was good.  After the training, Dad and Laura came to visit.  They took us out to dinner at the Longhorn Steakhouse.  It was so delicious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment