Friday, January 22, 2016

October 2015

I love the fall and all the beauty of the leaves and colors of the trees.  I spent a lot of October at home resting and recovering from surgery.  On October 19 I turned the big 30.  It was kinda surreal to know that I finally hit the 30's.  I don't pass as a 30 year old a lot. I get carded a few times for things and it makes me laugh. Luckily, I have a great husband and family that made it a great day. I was at home resting and my mom sent me my BYU jacket,gift cards, and a sweet card. My sister sent me a gift card and a funny card.  Jason took me to The Cheesecake Factory and I got my fish and chips and a  white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake. It was so delicious. I also got the Luke Bryan cd and flowers and  was still a little tired from surgery we came home and relaxed. It was a great day and I am going to do my best to enjoy being the 30. Hopefully this year will be a good year.

October 23rd and 24th---I had a good friend drop me off at metro to ride into Union station to catch the Amtrak train to Richmond, Virginia. I was going down there to meet my mother in law and go to Time out for Women. It is a women's conference and it is always so uplifting. On my metro ride some guy asked me to help him with his metro fare card. He was Hispanic so we talked and he had never been on metro before. So we were going to almost the same place so he stayed with me and it was a little awkward. He was nice and respectful though so all turned out well. My train was running late and Jason surprised me because he got out of his meeting early and beat me to Richmond. We went to time out for women and it was great. I always enjoy our time there.


October 26th---I returned to work today after 2 months of being at home. It was nice to see all my kids and co workers again. It was a little rough at first because I was still tired. It was nice to get to normal life again. My kids always make me laugh and are sweet. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great post I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a great post I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete