Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

flowers close up

flower, card, and chocolates from Jason and my mom
This year for Valentine's Day I wanted to be different in my gift to Jason. I was searching on pinterest and I found a 14 day Valentine Day gift idea.  It had these cute sayings that went along with a candy bar like: A snickers bar that says I am nuts for you.  It was fun to do it and he enjoyed it.  A sweet family from my work gave us a gift card for Christmas to go to a nice restaurant so for Valentine's Day we went to the restaurant called Sweet Water Tavern.  It was Texas style decorations and had great food.  Luckily since I called ahead we had reservations and were able to walk right in.

We ate really good steak and mashed potatoes that night.  It was very delicious.  We had a good time talking and enjoying each others company.  Jason surprised me with roses and a box of chocolates and a sweet card.  My sweet toddlers had a card exchange and some of them remembered their teachers.  It was so cute.  It was a good day and a good reminder of why I love my awesome husband Jason.


Places where we went to eat, so delicious
Flowers and a heart

No comments:

Post a Comment